You invest a lot to provide a great living experience in your multi-dwelling units (MDUs). Whether it’s a student or military housing, luxury apartment complexes, senior living or other properties, your residents expect more. They no longer see you as just the landlord; they want you to be their network service provider too. That means supporting a huge number of smart devices, demanding video and gaming services, and other high-bandwidth wireless applications. And it means making the network that delivers those services just as reliable as residents’ water, heat and electricity.
That’s a lot of technical challenges to overcome. But your residents don’t want to hear about how hard it is to provide great Wi-Fi in places with thousands of devices, large indoor/outdoor coverage areas, and multi-story buildings. All they know is that the property down the street has the best Wi-Fi. Does yours?
A RUCKUS network
Delivers always-on Wi-Fi connectivity
Make a strong first impression when you give every resident always-on Wi-Fi at move-in. A property-wide RUCKUS network can eliminate the channel conflicts associated with multiple siloed networks. Patented RUCKUS signal technology makes it easy to modernise existing properties and ensure coverage where other Wi-Fi signals struggle. Impress residents with conveniences like:
- Reliable, high-performance connectivity across the property
- Instant Wi-Fi connectivity available at move-in, without installation hassles
- Self-service connection of mobile and smart devices through a secure resident portal
- Wi-Fi calling in areas where cellular coverage is weak
Contributes to revenue, reputation and property values
All property stakeholders—owners, operators and managed service providers (MSPs)—love services that enhance every resident’s living experience. These services can help boost revenue and reputation, not to mention the positive effects on the value of your property. RUCKUS technologies enable exceptional services that residents appreciate, such as:
- Secure virtualised personal networks with single sign-on spanning the property
- IoT-enabled smart controls, including thermostats, lighting, appliances and more
- Concierge-level notification of deliveries
- Self-service guest registration
- Connected door locks that enhance security and reduce maintenance commitments
Accelerates ROI and modernises management
A RUCKUS network can reduce building management and operational costs—accelerating ROI and streamlining management to help you:
- Cut energy costs with centralised management of smart thermostats, lighting and appliances
- Replace labour-intensive manual maintenance checks with proactive sensor alerts
- Create secure self-service onboarding with RUCKUS Cloudpath Enrollment System
- Offer self-guided tours—freeing staff for more productive work
- Work with your MSP to meet service-level agreements
- Use RUCKUS Analytics to optimise today and plan for the future
Capitalises on smart changes moving forward
Technology as an amenity has endless potential. RUCKUS IoT Suite provides a standards-based, unified platform that makes it easy to add IoT sensors and devices that make MDU life smarter—with more conveniences, comforts and security.
Deploy new applications and systems in days instead of weeks. Even without a crystal ball, owners and operators can prepare for future technology-as-an-amenity services with a RUCKUS network as their foundation.
Get in touch today to learn how Nextro can transform your network.